Danny is certified with Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy from WSIZ University, Poland. He has worked in private rehabilitation practice, physio clinic and hospital internationally. He has dealt with patients in many various age group, background and treatment requirements such as musculoskeletal disorder, sport injury, geriatric rehabilitation, stroke and neurological rehab, pre and post orthopedic rehab to name a few. He has attend and conduct multiple workshops in Greece, Singapore, United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden and Malaysia,
1. B.S.C. (Bachelor Of Physiotherapy) - WSIZ UNIVERSITY, POLAND.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
1. Basic Level Chiropractic Manipulation (Sweden) issued on 2019 in Greece
2. Geriatric Care Management (University of Malaya) issued on 2018 in Malaysia
3. Advance Dry Needling (UK) issued on 2017 in Singapore
4. Kinesio Tape Level 1 & 2 (British School of Osteopath) issued on 2016 in UK
5. Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (Germany) Level 1 & 2 issued on 2015 (POLAND)